The Impact You Make
With your gift to Roanoke Park Counseling, you help men and women heal from the devastating effects of childhood sexual abuse and realize new opportunities for peace, stability, and fulfillment in their lives.
Your donation MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN our community
Your generous donations directly work to:
- Increase financial assistance to clients in need
- Build community awareness of our services to reach more survivors
- Raise awareness of the impact of childhood sexual abuse and the need for healing and prevention
Your support makes our commitment to our clients possiblE
Your support allows us to serve clients in the way that provides them the best help and therapy for their individual needs and gives us critically needed resources to reach out to more survivors of child sexual abuse:
- RPC is unique and vital as we provide affordable, professional, long-term therapy specifically to meet the needs of adult men and women who were sexually abused in childhood.
- Our donors have given more than 2,000 men and women long-deserved new possibilities for their lives.
Your gift makes our communities stronger
Social benefits of helping adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse include:
- Improved personal relationships and improved parenting skills, which, in-turn, support healthier families.
- Life improvements such as creating stability in jobs and housing, returning to school, and improving health.
- Increased self-esteem and life stability increases positive community involvement and connection.