Legacy gifts provide critical support for the ongoing work of Roanoke Park Counseling and create lasting healing opportunities for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse and their families.
Considering a legacy gift that designates a bequest to RPC in your will or trust can be a way to add support to an organization you value that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
How it workS
- Include a bequest to Roanoke Park Counseling in your will or trust.
- Choose your bequest to be unrestricted or direct it to the Hope In Healing: Mary Bayard Honorary Scholarship Fund.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
benefits of legacy planning
- Ability to choose which portion of your assets to designate towards the meaningful difference you would like your contribution to make.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
TAKING THE NEXT STEPS
If you choose to name RPC as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, IRA, life insurance, or other accounts such as brokerage/securities (transfer on death account) or bank account (payable on death account), we recommend the following information on your beneficiary designation form:
Roanoke Park Counseling
2601 Broadway East
Seattle, WA 98102
Federal Tax ID Number: 94-3061441
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206.323.7131 for more information, or contact your tax and legal advisers to leave a legacy ensuring the ongoing work of Roanoke Park Counseling, creating lasting healing opportunities for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse and their families.
This is not professional tax or legal advice. Donors must consult their tax and legal advisers regarding their specific situation.